Sunday, December 25, 2011

Favourite Boy and Favourite Girl

To Love Chunks and Sapphire



You've seen me kiss the dog, dance to the rhythmic pulsations of the coffee machine and embarrass myself in many a public place.

You've heard me sing, cry, moan and laugh uproariously at people falling over.

I've known one of you for over eighteen years and one for over twelve yet the twenty five years before that seems so hazy and undefined.

You two are everything to me and ...


.... I can't thank you enough.



5 comments:

River said...

You've brought tears to my eyes Kath.

Merry Christmas to you all and a kiss for Milly.

Anonymous said...

Such pride. Such deserved pride. Lovely photos too.

PS Em Stacks weather report is very accurate.

Elephant's Child said...

Sweaty eyeballs (to go with the stinking weather) here too. They look beautiful. Loved and loving.

Hannah said...

What a gorgeous evocation of love. Thank you, too, Kath, for giving me hope that such feelings are possible.

Kath Lockett said...

Thank you to you all, too. Having a blog and the opportunity to blather and brag is one thing, but to see such terrific responses and comments just makes me smile. And cry a little bit.