Sunday, April 22, 2012

Three Generations of Facebook

Sapphire Lockett
YOLO = You only live once. Add this at the end of a sentence to make everything ok.
 E.g. "I murdered three people. Oh well, YOLO."
...see? It works.

Yasmine Renard
Yeah Yay You are so smart. YOLO 

Grandpa 
I'll try it, Sapphire.

Grandpa 
I went to Adelaide yesterday - in my pants. YOLO. How's that?

Sapphire Lockett
Its great Grandpa. Off to eat junk food. YOLO.

Sapphire Lockett 
And yes, I am aware of my error when I said "its".

Yasmine Renard
Oooooh..... bad brownie points for that one, Sapph.

Sapphire Lockett
OOH BROWNIES 

Kath Lockett
In your pants!

Yasmine Renard
Now i'm hungry.

Sapphire Lockett
For pants?
..... Hey Mum here's a photo I of took of you





















Kath Lockett
In your pants!

Sapphire Lockett
M-uuuuu-mmmmmm (eye roll)

7 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

Bonjour Kath,

YOLO?

Never heard of that one.

Am I too old to start using that? Sadly - YES! But I will - in front of the boys. YOLO.

:0)

Cheers

PM

River said...

That's a great photo Sapphire took of you, your hair looks a little short though and did you get some dental work done?

@Plasman; you're never too old, YOLO

momto8 said...

oh my gosh..so funny!! I am out of the loop ,never heard of YOLO..like the concept..YOLO
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Red Nomad OZ said...

Hahaha! LMFAO!!! Tell Sapphire not to worry about the 'its' disaster - YOLO, right?!?!

Although some might argue that life's NOT too short for correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, YOLO or no!!!

MedicatedMoo said...

You know the really sad thing, PlasMan? Only two days after this FB conversation I said 'yolo' and she sighed and said, "Oh Mum, we're already sick of it."

Oh.

River, she got me on a good day.

Thanks Momto8 and welcome - I'll be over for a visit shortly.

Red Nomad, you're spot on. Her grand father is a stickler for good pronunciation, but thankfully his grand daughter got to it before he did!

MedicatedMoo said...

Sapphire updated her FB today with this:

"Just got an email from my 70 year old Grandfather, John Read...

"Great email, Sapph!!! You’d better ask Mum to have a look at the email I’ve just written her, in my pants, because I don’t want to write that all again in my pants. YOLO."

He's pretty awesome."

Yes, he is.

Helen Balcony said...

Hee hee, that face is "foreveralone"- google him!